Job Title: Campaign Manager Lambeth and Southwark
Applications are invited for the position – on a fixed term 10-month basis initially - of Conservative Party Campaign Manager for five associations covering Lambeth and Southwark.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious, and highly organised campaigner who will drive our efforts, both to retain existing wards and to win new wards, in the May 2018 local elections. This is a role for a self-starter who can be flexible about how to achieve results, and willing to shift hours to accommodate weekends and evenings.
As the successful role-holder, reporting to the Chair of the Lambeth and Southwark MCA, you will be responsible for:
- developing the campaign strategy;
- implementing that strategy once agreed with the MCA Executive Committee;
- serving as Secretary of the MCA Executive Committee;
- producing literature and extending the Party’s digital presence;
- training and supporting council candidates;
- managing postal vote recruitment and Get Out The Vote campaigns;
- motivating both new and existing members to volunteer and providing training where required;
- organising political meetings and fundraising events;
- effecting Election Day operations.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- well organised, professional and punctual;
- strong written and communication skills;
- team player;
- leadership and motivational skills amongst a volunteer group.
How to apply: Please complete the attached application form.
Please can you also complete the attached Equal Opportunities and Diversity form after reading the instructions, and return it along with your application form. Please note that the Equal Opportunities and Diversity form will be separated from your application on receipt and will play no part in the application or selection process.
We will only accept applications in this format except as a result of an applicant’s disability – in which case we are very happy, on request, to accept applications submitted in any suitable format; e.g. by telephone, on tape, by email, large print, Braille etc. Please let us know if you would like any such assistance.
By Email to email@example.com or via mail to Chair, Lambeth and Southwark Conservatives, 3, Gleneldon Road, Streatham, SW16 2AX. All applications must be received by 5pm on Monday 21 August 2017.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications.
If you have not heard back from us by Monday 07 September 2017 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
|Application Form||592.5 KB|
|Equal Opportunites and Diversity Form||584.5 KB|